Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reading Your Stories

The whole blog thing is new to me, which is readily obvious by my lack of writing. Through my research, I have decided to really begin reading blogs. More specifically, I have been reading the stories of military wives and girlfriend's experiences with deployment. The stories are wonderful. I am so amazed by the wonderful creativity, the supportive comments, and the willingness to share. I only wish I could sit down with each and every one of these women to talk about all of the experiences they are having. Each story is different. Each person has new perspectives, hopes, fears, and faith. I have always known that my research would be interesting; I just had no idea that it would be so relevant and so inspiring.

Now for more interviews with wonderful people!

No comments: